We would like to update all of you on how the coronavirus has affected our business operations and the precautions we are taking for everyone’s safety as well as our newest services. We are working diligently to ensure that our store is clean and sanitized for your and our own safety. Screens have been placed in front of each computer for you to remain behind while we work on your order. State and parish guidelines are being followed closely as we enter the first stage of reopening. If you own a mask we would kindly ask that you do bring it with you, although it is not necessary.
In addition to the above precautions, we have also begun adding new services to enable smoother service for you! You may now text our store number, including pictures, to chat with one of our representatives at any time and we will get back in touch with you as quickly as possible. We have also started doing curbside pickup, which you may ask for when ordering and your product will be waiting for you at the table near shipping & receiving.
We are open with minor restrictions as follows:
- Please do not enter if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including; fever above 100.4° F, shortness of breath, dry cough.
- Please maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Please remain behind the barriers set forth, and within the white tape on the counter.
- There will be no access to coffee or refreshments until further notice.
• The main entrance to the showroom will be locked and customers with any symptoms will not be allowed in.
• Please maintain social distancing guidelines.
• We will be allowing walk-ins unless a customer is already inside. Otherwise, we will gladly assist you in making an appointment to return to the store if you do not wish to wait.
• If you would like to schedule ahead of visiting, please call or text us to set up an appointment at 985-872-6866.
• We are observing one appointment at a time with a max of two customers per appointment.
• Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed.
• We will also book virtual tours through facetime & zoom.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about our minor restrictions, please call us at 985-872-6866.